Genryu's Blade (2000) Genryu's Blade (2000)

A very ambitious animation as it has movement that is both detailed and smooth. The figures had some subtle feature like the hair that keeps waving back and forth. The hair may be annoying to some but it does add personality. All the figures have their own features helping them look human rather then cookie cuts. You also got the anatomy and proportion down nicely. The clothing had believable wrinkles. And the fights were well choreographed.

If I have to fault your animation for anything it does feel cliche as you are having a fight in a subway. For some reason for the location and the personalities of the antagonists I am thinking The Matrix.

But overall great animation.

Good Citizen Good Citizen

I like the way you put the short animation together. It is well done. The animation agrees with the music and every thing comes together. The story was truly sad seeing the victim being a kid. It start off with “the hay did you know” like some of the older educational documentary before they had sound. I understand that most of the content are hyperboles and metaphors and not exactly the real content. I liked the hands covering the screen and also the politician having no eyes and then waking up and standing up just to be put down.

What makes this short dark is we are looking at a kid, not an adult. There is more innocence being destroyed and defenselessness being exploited. You see his environment dyeing around him and then he is being poisoned, that is dark. To make it worse it is his mind being poisoned that is arguably worse than maiming someone as the mind is basically the soul and that fire that give us an advantage over other animals. Some can argue fluoride is real fluoride but it can also mean other things such as the media or the educational system and the behavior modifying drugs prescribed to kids. What it seems to be pointing out is some things in society are going to harm the future.

This may not be one of you’re messages you thought to send on purpose; however, the kid is obesity that is one issue. It is a caused by poor parenting financial struggle and also can be linked to the agriculture subsidies, especially the once revolving around sugar, and corn syrup. Cane sugar is not good for you but at least it sends signals to let you know you have enough, high fructose in corn syrup does not give that. One of the policies limits imports of sugar to the US and that led to the rise in production of corn syrup do to corn subsidies. There is an epidemic of kids having obesity and led to early hart disease and type 2 diabetes. It was similar to the lollipop lased with fluoride as now some of the sweets are more bad for you than they were before.

The sinister hand running everything seems to be about some things running the show and, the politician saying it is a democracy and being on the strings. This shows a lot of lies. For one America is not a democracy but a republic. It is a system made to have representative hired by the voters rather than policies made directly from the voters. Some can argue the republic is better than a democracy but I have some criticism to that. I am not all for democracy as it a culture that give more protection and freedom of abuse to ring leaders of the mob. But at times you look at republics seem to give protection and freedom of abuse to syndicates. I do not think there is one big group running the show but there are groups fighting over influencing capital hill and the Oval office as well other republics like the Parliament. It like a civil war as groups fight for their groups hold over society to be the bigger beneficiaries. But those groups are big parties and lobbyist. Another words I am not seeing same dynamic as the Ring of Lord Sorin in Lord of the Rings but rather the Iron throne from Song of Ice and fire. It is families willing to do some immoral and amoral thing to defend their families.

I am confused on everyone will be replace. Are you implying that will be killed? Or will the workforce be automated? Or is there something I am missing. I am not sure why they would kill off the human race. I can pitcher the automation however as that is always happening. I am not sure that is entirely a bad thing. As more resources come in it mean more people can leave hard labor jobs and get more into intellectual jobs. To kill off a majority of the human race would mean fewer minds to solve problems of resource scarcity. I do feel one of the bigger problems with society is people leave it for the groups they are in to guide their morals and that is dangerous.

KiWiArts responds:

wow...you would make a good art critic. Kudos to you, really impressive.
Some people could learn from you to have an open mind and not to take every metaphor or hyperboles literal.
Thank you for also bring a few other problems to our attention.

The end is meant more like a bad ending if we don't keep the powers that be in check. Like, why would you bother with a slowly waking up population that might resist and eventually overthrow you, if you reach the technology where control is absolute with robots and artificial intelligence?

ET Excursion 4 ET Excursion 4

It is exciting to see this back up again. And it was well done on the cliffhanger. The new voice did got me off gaurd but over time I will get used to it. I am wondering though why did you change the voice, just a change of actors or something. He used to sound like a Stargate gouled and now he new voice sound like Vegeta. The midevil girl seems to be the most believable character in the story as she seems like a simpleton.

The esteem mayor is a Dick. One thing I am wondering is how they can even take down a machine made in 1,000,000 AD. I mean Xleek people are a type three civilization. And this civilization even though in the future does not even seem like a type one. I thought the mayor was a good villain and how he had a short temper. I did not like the trap door with the my As it seem out of place and it did not sound like any of the characters. I also thought the your self and hire a new will only mean to get him an even worse architect especially being sentence to death. Legalism does not work in the long run because at the end you run out of resource to bribe and new means of suffering to extort.

I also will have to say the mayor seems ballsy to call it a bluff. I have a theory of why Xleek did not just kill him and that would be the paradox as well the butterfly effect. He is powerful but at the mercy of paradoxes. It is like Mage the Ascension in that regard they can move and shake heaven and earth and play with the strings of the universe but is that a good idea? Long story short I do not see that as a plot hole.

Looking forward to the next episodes.

EVanimations responds:

This guy. ^ ;)

I changed Xleek's voice because too many people complained that the old one was too hard to understand. You'll get used to it.

As a villain, Esteemed Mayor Dickface is actually incredibly tame compared to some of the later villains I have planned. Villains that are truly terrifying on a cosmic scale.
At the end of the day, Dictatus merely runs a fragile and bare-bones authoritarian civilization. He and his beloved city are literally at the mercy of the blasted world they are on, and he acts out of desperation.

As for why he called Xleek's bluff, you hit the nail on the head. Good job.
Dictatus has a massive presence in the timeline, and destroying that presence could be disastrous.

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

This is very well done for an educational interactive media. I like how you got from the estimate of the universe size to the quantum foam and strings.

This is great and I think you should do more of these. One can be on the length of time and life expectancies of things. Or on temperature from absolute zero to the planck temperature and the kugelblitz. These things are fascinating as they go beyond our natural understanding of the universe.

Chocolate Rambo Chocolate Rambo

This game is fun and it is also addictive to play. I could not help but playing this game more thinking am worth is Mayor am I worth it. How many more resources are you going to spill just to make a point out of

Thing I think can help the game at a more balance in difficulty.

Keep the trees but overtime they wear down from the firing from both side.

I would like to see the cop have friendly fire sense my weapons can hurt me, it fair.

More weapons like the, Sniper rifle, Shotgun, and flamethrower. The 50 cal Sniper rifle is accurate and guarantee an automatic kill or wounded. But take time to fire. I feel if the swat has shot guns why not me. And flamethrower is great for when they are knocking on the door.

The Chopper should only take one hit from the RPGs. They are not that tough. And it take time to reload the RPGs anyways.

Start off with normal cops then work it up.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

It not perfect but it is Bad @$$

Well I will have to give it to the cheaters this is one of the funner games. Or at least it is addicting to play.

The game revolves around the two in charge of this parral Tomb Fulp Dan Paladain. And trying to do everything they can to keep the users from F###ing it up. Yet both side can not have it any other why. Do to the fact in the world of New ground all the Attorneys and Judges are dead or none existent in the first place, making laws suit and contracts out of the question so lets RUMBLE!!!

The Game Shows a great deal of gore as if it is an arena. I have to say it was decency for the player to clean up some of the mess they made, good God I feel sorry for the janitor. The other things I liked about the graphics is it was cute in a punk way, like Little Big Planet. And some of the bosses like Phyco Gold fish seem to Mr in your face! The most MAD part is how the player is a cannibal eating up entrails and brains from his opponents. You even get a Metal eating their brains.

when it comes to game play I think it starts out easy but to rapidly gets too hard. Some of the difficulty should stay such as the AI is smart enough to try and pickle your character in a fight, or when you fight some bosses like Stamper & Jeff they deviate so you can not bomb them. Yet some of it was ridiculous. Like when Stamper and Jeff come in, Jeff (if that is the one with the glasses) come in to give you a hurricane of fists. I call him Agent Smith from the Matrix. And when you attack him he retaliate fast and give you a world of hurt. Most of the time I let Stamper hoist Jeff up so he can fart out bugle gum, I guess... That is when I attack as he can not retaliate and give me ass much of a world of hurt. I also found that he has a short arms reach so if you keep him at a distance it is like dominating a lien.

Just when you are exusted from fighting those two, you get to Immediately fight a Hitler wantabe name Wadolf. This fight got me so flustrated and I only beaten him twice. It is not very easy to fight Wadolf as he and his minions, from maddness, get a chance to pin you down you are screwed. Yeah, this game has the Golden Rule of Gaming "what you can do to them they can do to you."

I will have to admit I use the pin you down tactic on my opponents as I pin the enemies down and see how high I can get the combos. The other cheap trick I found is to run between my enemies with April Fulp and have them hurt each-other. I especially do this when it come to the bosses. I allow there primary weapon to hurt him and his friends. Even Wadolf, I use his death ray to kill a some of his minions to have a five second brake until he conjure more of them.

Also the music is what got me so addicted. So much power I mean it is like there is so much Bad @$$ in the boss music that you would rupture down there. Perhaps the music got me so hyped up in adrenalin that I can take the abuse of the game and not notice it.

For the most part it is a GREAT game Yet it would be nice if it was a little easier or there is a setting. Hell there is a reward system. For those that lose Easy get Wuss and those that win Hard Get BAD @$$!!!.

Dem Hips Dem Hips

Nice

I will say the curves are seductive and the motions is very dynamic. You also got most of the foreshortening done right. It interesting seeing all the jewelry and liner on her hair showing she is a dancer. I also notice she is wearing a thong with the same patterns of the background. The muscle tones seem gorgeous. Here look is very inviting with her hair waving around.

For the most part is is very good. Her for arm next to her hips seems a little thin. In fact is seems thinner than her other four arm and that is farther away. despite the fact it may be hiding a little. It still should be thinker that close. Here forearm seemed too straight.

Over all a very gorgeous work.

BiggCaZv2 responds:

Even looking at the reference material, it looks a bit off, but it is a photo after all. I think the cropping may have been an issue as to why it looks off, but now that you mention it, after the color work, it does look different from how I drew it.

Either or, it wasn't supposed to be a major collab, so in the event we work on a similar pose, I'll definitely keep that in mind. Thanks much.

the Darkness angel the Darkness angel

Dark...

When I look at this it seems like a Erinye or a Furies. I like the flowing affect of the fabric she is wearing and I also like how the wings and the fabric makes a circle. That circle helps make a beautiful composition. I also love how she look into the pitcher. the last thing that works well is the part were she is leaning forward and her hips are leaning back. This helps ad more dynamics to the image.

One thing that confuses me is the blood and the wings it seems like she cuts her self with her own sword? Is she self mutilating? It may be nice to show some spears in the environment closing in so it can imply she was attacked and wounded if that is the case. Also Some may feel that you have the clouds to hind the fact you lack confidence in drawing feet.

Over All it is wonderful work.

ramymagdy responds:

thank you...
I just thought It would be better if she's among the clouds ....